Tips For Success:
- Setting A Schedule: Set an online study schedule that works for you. Plan for success!
- Create a Learning Environment: Find a distraction free environment to study in
- Time Things Right: Stay up-to-date with assignments and tasks by always planning ahead
- Develop Good Study Skills: Take notes and complete all activities in the online class, even if they aren’t graded
- Build Independent Learning Skills: Learn to research and learn new concepts with the tools provided in each online high school course; don’t be a passive learner!
- Communicate with Your Teachers: Ask questions when you don’t understand and communicate any problems or questions to your online teachers immediately
- Check Emails Daily: Check your emails and messages each day
- Respond to Messages and Emails: Respond to any email or message from your online teacher